[Trainer-Talk] Outlook Mail - altering view for accessability

Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra gaccesstt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:18:51 UTC 2019

Can you advise what version of outlook your using or speaking of?
A view menu exists in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 and with 1029 and Office 365

Respectfully,
Stephen Guerra, President
Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Blind, Low-Vision and Deaf-Blind Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for Technology Training

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864
Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web

Disclaimer:
The Information contained within this correspondence is solely the property of Guerra Access Technology Training LLC (GATT).
This message may contain confidential information and should not be distributed without the written consent of Guerra access Technology Training LLC.