[Trainer-Talk] Finding Bold, Italicized, or Underlined Text

Francisco Salvador Crespo crespofranciscosalvador at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:36:49 UTC 2019

Hello.

What Humberto suggested is great when you want to proofread a document.
In case that what you want to do is find text that you know has certain attributes, the Jaws skim reading feature is the way to go.
Imagine that you receive documents every day and you know that the information you're looking for is colored or bold, creating a skim rule to summarize the document is the easiest way. Here's a very detailed Freedom Scientific support document on how to do it.
https://support.freedomscientific.com/Training/Surfs-Up/Skim_Reading.htm

Enviado desde mi iPhone