[Trainer-Talk] Braille display options small and less expensive

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 12 21:08:39 UTC 2019

Hello,

I recommend the APH Orbit 20.
$500 will get you a 20 cell Braille display that can serve as a standalone note taker and a Braille display for a connected computer.

Things like calendars belong to the standard computers you link to when not in standalone mode.

Here are some references.

------
Orbit 20 from the APH
https://www.aph.org/orbit-reader-20/

manual
https://tech.aph.org/or20/

Send To Braille (APH)
https://tech.aph.org/lt/

Executive Products
https://www.executiveproductsinc.com/

Transforming Braille Group
http://transformingbraille.org/

Orbit Reader 20 Details by Larry Skutchan
https://www.aph.org/research/orbit-reader-20-details/

----

Regards
Louis Maher