[Trainer-Talk] Favorite Assistive Technology podcasts

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 13 03:52:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

Welcome to the list and congrats on your position.
My only irk is like most on here, your employer is a rehab agency and we
have miles to go for blind people to be employed as help desk agents in
regular companies.
Employment is even getting harder as pre-screening test to apply for a
customer service/help desk position involves correctly answering some
questions that depends on looking at a picture or the company thinks the
applicant can't type due to getting a zero score due to not being able to
read the paragraph while typing and find the start/stop buttons.
Bryan