[Trainer-Talk] Favorite Assistive Technology podcasts

Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra gaccesstt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:12:34 UTC 2019

Brian,

To answer your question more directly then with other responses:

Blind Bargains
Cool Blind Tech
Blind Abilities
FSCast

Just to name a few.

Brian also, have you heard of the sport of Beep Baseball?
Email me off list at secretary at nbba.org

Respectfully,
Stephen Guerra, President
Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Blind, Low-Vision and Deaf-Blind Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for
Technology Training

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864
Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web

Disclaimer:
The Information contained within this correspondence is solely the property
of Guerra Access Technology Training LLC (GATT).
This message may contain confidential information and should not be
distributed without the written consent of Guerra access Technology Training
LLC.