[Trainer-Talk] Speech Recognition software for Mac

Morin, Gary (NIH/OD) [E] moring at mail.nih.gov
Fri Nov 22 19:08:25 UTC 2019

Thanks, Maurice - I appreciate your feedback.  I think I'm going to go ahead and purchase two copies of Dragon for Mac 6, even without Nuance's technical support (not that we get much for its Windows versions!) for our accessibility testing lab. https://ocio.nih.gov/ITGovPolicy/NIH508/Pages/NATLab.aspx

Gary