[Trainer-Talk] Teaching Unlock/Swipe Gesture on newer iPhones

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Sep 10 13:01:39 UTC 2019

For me it was mostly a matter of practice. You have to get the speed right, and the distance, but it gets easier.  It did take a couple weeks.  Not too fast, or too slow, start at the bottom and be positive in how you move, not hesitant.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook