[Trainer-Talk] NVDA resources

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 17 22:39:32 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I need to use NVDA at some locations such as at a potential volunteer site. I heard its similar to Jaws so I am going to learn and use it and train others with it if they want it.
I've seen some basic commands at
https://dequeuniversity.com/screenreaders/nvda-keyboard-shortcuts

Please share some resources for it. I checked NBP and surprisingly they do not offer a book about it. Does APH have something?
I hope there might be something out in bookshare or NLS Bard.

I need to know the internet commands. I already saw a list of some of them and its the same as Jaws such as Insert f 7 is links list.

How well does NVDA support each internet browser? I know Internet Explorer is good due to it being out there so long.
What about Firefox and Chrome?

Thanks in advance.

Ashley