[Trainer-Talk] Seeking options for remote iOS training

mevers421 at gmail.com mevers421 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:57:39 UTC 2020

It's not possible for you to share the audio with voiceover through screen
share in Zoom, only the audio within the apps in IOS can be shared through
Zoom.  A work around for this would be for you to invest in an audio mixer,
then connect the IOS device audio through the audio mixer connect the audio
mixer to your computer's auxiliary port or USB port and then share the
computer's audio in screen share with Zoom.  If you read the free book "Meet
Me In The cloud" by Jonathan Mosen, it talks all about how to set that up.
It's a free download for now at http://mosen.org or you can do a google
search for "Meet Me In The Cloud."  Hope this helps.

Mike Evers
Mevers421 at gmail.com