[Trainer-Talk] Seeking options for remote iOS training

Scott Davert kc8pnl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:51:37 UTC 2020

I noticed when going into Screen Recording, one of the options for recordings was Zoom. Could enabling this in a Zoom call and turning on the microphone in Screen cording work? I do not have any Zoom calls to practice/try this on, but could be worth investigating.

 regards,
Scott

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

> On Apr 17, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Wayne Merritt via Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Exactly. We are looking for a solution to allow us to hear a student's
> audio, not for them to hear ours, though I can see some benefits to
> that as well. Plus, only one of our instructors actually has a mixer.
> Some students have computers, but this seems like a more complicated
> option to request a student to do, especially if they are not
> proficient with the computer in the first place.
>
> Be well,
> Wayne Merritt
>
>> On 4/17/20, Dean Martineau via Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> The problem was, the instructor cannot hear the trainee's audio. Sure, the
>> instructor can get a mixer, or I suspect you might be able to use the app I
>> think was formerly called BackPack Studio which allows for capturing
>> VoiceOver. But what about hearing the trainee's audio?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/trainer-talk_nfbnet.org/thom3of5%40g
>>> mail.c

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/trainer-talk_nfbnet.org/gaikens%40cv