[Trainer-Talk] Looking for embossing tips for binders and binding machines

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Thu Apr 16 17:01:27 UTC 2020

Hello, I am looking at doing a few Braille transcription projects for a
few training sessions. In looking for future projects, I'm wanting to
know what types of binding machines other Braille transcriptionists have
used? I find a lot of manual and electric punchers and binders and since
most of them rate their quality at the typical 20 Lb paper for printing,
that doesn't exactly match the heavier Braille paper. I am also looking
for a binder recommendation which will handle larger combs for Braille
books, menus, ETC. I'm looking at Brailling guides, how-tos, tips,
tricks, and my business terms and service. Some projects will be small,
but others may be larger.

I'm clearly starting at the beginning, so I realize that many of my
questions may be elementary.

Thanks all.

--
Raul Gallegos | RGA Tech Solutions