[Trainer-Talk] Looking for embossing tips for binders and binding machines

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 17 01:09:16 UTC 2020

Hello:

     If you want to bind with the traditional GBC plastic combs, order 19
hole punched paper. This saves you the trouble of punching it. As for a
binder, probably most any binder from an office supply store will work.
The low cost combination machines can only punch 5 or 6 pages at a time.
Having a punch with an adjustable depth is important. This allows you to
have the holes set in from the margin of the page.
American Thermoform Corporation which I represent sells both plain and
prepunched braille paper. We also sell poly covers which are prepunched.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert

Robert:
Robert Jaquiss  |  Sales Engineer
American Thermoform Corporation
t: (909) 593-6711, Ext.102  |  f: (909) 593-8001
1758 Brackett Street | La Verne, CA 91750
HYPERLINK "http://www.americanthermoform.com/" AmericanThermoform.com