[Trainer-Talk] Very basic websites for beginners

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Fri Apr 24 12:15:57 UTC 2020

I find articles from the Braille Monitor and Access World. Over time I have cultivated a list of easy to navigate articles from Top Tech Tidbits.

Wikipedia is also pretty easy for beginners and usually uses heading structure appropriately.

I also like BARD and Bookshare, and of course Google search for beginning with forms.

Greg Aikens, M.Ed
BEGIN Program Manager
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4285

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.