[Trainer-Talk] Very basic websites for beginners

marci.smiles at gmail.com marci.smiles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:58:45 UTC 2020

I use the American Foundation for the blind's site.
www.afb.org
Speak to me catalog is a good example of a web site that is
accessible, but contains no headings.
Mystic Access has a good site also.
I take students to www.christalvision.com
And to the Freedom Scientific site.

I encourage them to explore their favorite sites after they
learn to navigate.

Please be blessed, happy, healthy and safe.
Marci Duty
Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com
Phone: (214) 732-5788
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how
you do it."