[Trainer-Talk] what are your recommendations for mainstream but accessible voice recorders

nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 00:51:55 UTC 2020

Hello:

Olympus makes several pocket sized digital recorders with real buttons. I prefer models that have a USB port for backing information up to a computer. Several also have 4 folders for categorizing files. Once the files are on the computer, they can be given a meaningful name.

Nancy Coffman
Technology Instructor
Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired