[Trainer-Talk] Changing Settings for Best Performance Rather Than Best View

Barbara Johnsons xchange45 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:45:03 UTC 2020

Hello.  I recently called Freedom Scientific about a problem with JAWS
processing Outlook message with lots of graphics.  My computer would read
the message well; but if I followed one of several links to the website,
then returned to the message to follow another link to the same website,
JAWS would stop processing normally.  I had to exit the message, exit
Outlook, then try one of the links again.  Applying CleanViews made no
difference at all.

The Vispero technician made several adjustments that made all the
difference.  I asked him to send me a list of what he did, so I could apply
it to my other computer.  He replied that he just changed various settings
for best performance rather than best view.  Where am I likely to find these
settings?  Thank you.