[Trainer-Talk] Changing Settings for Best Performance Rather Than Best View

nedgranic at gmail.com nedgranic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 13:44:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

I think he was referring to the Windows settings for, I am not aware that
there are such settings in Office.

Assuming you are logged in as an administrator, do the following:
1. Press Windows + r, type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
2. If the UAC dialogue pops up, press Alt + y to confirm you want to make
changes.
3. Press Shift + Tab once to get to the list of tabs and then arrow right to
the Advanced tab.
4. Press Tab once to get to the Visual Effects Settings... and press Enter.
5. From the group of radio buttons arrow down/up to Adjust for best
Performance, tab to OK and hit Enter.
6. Tab to OK again and hit Enter.

HTH!

Ned