[Trainer-Talk] Outlook shortcut keys for Jaws

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:54:28 UTC 2020

Hello and good morning to all. I hope you all have had a great start to your week. I am trying to find any shortcut keys for Outlook using Jaws, but I have not been able to locate any to teach a client today. Are there any Jaws specific shortcut keys, or are there just shortcut keys for Outlook that work for any screen reader like NVDA and Jaws? If anyone has any shortcut keys I can use to teach my client I would really appreciate it. Thank you.