[Trainer-Talk] iPad training

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:04:08 UTC 2020

Hello all, thank you so much for responding to my message. I am appreciative of all the resources and suggestions you have provided. For those who have offered assistance, I will be emailing you separately from the list as i don’t want to blow up everyone’s notifications. I welcome even more suggestions if anyone has any. Once again, thank you so much.

Sent from my iPad