[Trainer-Talk] iPhone and Polaris

nedgranic at gmail.com nedgranic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:05:34 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I hope there are some iOS wizards in this great community that will be able
to help us out.  Namely, I have a client who is struggling using iPhone and
prefers to control it from the Polaris braille display as much as possible.

The problem for the client is to pair up the devices having to go through
the procedure on the phone itself: Settings > Accessibility > VoiceOver >
Braille  and double tap on Braille Sense ###.

I looked at the Shortcuts app and was not able to create a shortcut that
will allow the person to pair up the devices in one or two steps instead of
going through that lengthy procedure.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance!

Ned