[Trainer-Talk] Solutions for using an iPhone in a pocket (as an actual phone)?

Andy Smith andrewrsmith517 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:41:07 UTC 2020

Hey guys, lately I've been needing to work remotely (like many
people).  I've been needing to use my iPhone as an actual phone (do
people still do that?) however, it seems to have put great strain on
the screen; the screen actually broke.  I've been putting it up to my
face and talking into it.

Thus, I'm wondering if anyone has solutions for this problem: using an
iPhone (as an actual phone) while it's in one's pocket.  I would need
to hear the person on the other end clearly, and they would need to be
able to hear me.  I tend to pace around the room while I work
remotely, also, for exercise.  You'd be surprised how much you can
walk (5, 6 miles).  Certainly interesting.  Anyway, does anyone have
any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Happy holidays, and stay safe.