[Trainer-Talk] Solutions for using an iPhone in a pocket (as an actual phone)?

Don Barrett donbarrett1234 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:50:23 UTC 2020

You could do that with headphones.

-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Andy Smith
via Trainer-Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 1:41 PM
To: trainer-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Andy Smith <andrewrsmith517 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Trainer-Talk] Solutions for using an iPhone in a pocket (as an
actual phone)?

Hey guys, lately I've been needing to work remotely (like many people).
I've been needing to use my iPhone as an actual phone (do people still do
that?) however, it seems to have put great strain on the screen; the screen
actually broke.  I've been putting it up to my face and talking into it.

Thus, I'm wondering if anyone has solutions for this problem: using an
iPhone (as an actual phone) while it's in one's pocket.  I would need to
hear the person on the other end clearly, and they would need to be able to
hear me.  I tend to pace around the room while I work remotely, also, for
exercise.  You'd be surprised how much you can walk (5, 6 miles).  Certainly
interesting.  Anyway, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Happy holidays, and stay safe.