[Trainer-Talk] job opening at Sprint - Customer Relationship Manager in Austin, TX

Scott Davert kc8pnl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:14:54 UTC 2020

Hi all.
 Though I work for Sprint Accessibility, this is not my department. This is the Blind and Low Vision Group. The job is listed in Austin, but you can be based anywhere in the US. I do know that this job does require a lot of travel to conventions, tradeshows, etc. Tech training is only part of this position, but certainly can be part of it. Anyway, I thought I'd pass this along. Please also feel free to share.

Regards,
Scott

http://careers.sprint.com/ShowJob/Id/397009/Customer%20Relationship%20Manager

Sprint - Customer Relationship Manager in Austin, TX
Job Summary

Performs account maintenance responsibilities in a non-quota-bearing environment. Responsible for Pre/Post sales support for assigned large accounts according to department strategy. Account set-up and on-going contract management to include registration and maintenance of accounts and subsidiaries, account structure definition. Monitors and resolves order status. Conducts and project manages product/solution demonstrations, conducts quarterly account presentations for customer and identifies sell up opportunities and position value assessed services. Distributes and maintains implementation documents. Initiates and conducts first bill review with customer. Provides training as needed to sales teams and clients. Provides monthly account reports which identifies opportunities for additional sales. Prepares information for monthly and quarterly meetings with customer.
This position may be located anywhere in the US.

Basic Qualifications
Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
Two years account maintenance or sales experience
Two years project management experience

Preferred Qualifications
Experience working with and in the Blind, Low Vision Community.

Experience working with and communicating with diverse populations.
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.

Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.

Metro Area

US-TX-Austin

Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.

Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans

If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to careers at sprint.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.

“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.

Sent from my iPhone