[Trainer-Talk] Effectively using recipes on iPhones with VoiceOver

Showe Trela myshowe86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:12:28 UTC 2020

Good afternoon.
I like using the food network app to find recipes. I like how you can share the recipes through email as well. I email the ones I like to myself and just delete the bit about downloading the app at the beginning of the email. I like how it's nicely formatted in the email and it's so easy to read. Hope this helps.

Showe

Sent from my iPhone