[Trainer-Talk] Accessible Screen Capture Software

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Fri Jan 24 13:35:15 UTC 2020

Ok, great. I knew Zoom allowed screen sharing but had not realized you could record. Do you know if that is available in the free version of the software? I will check it out.

Greg Aikens
Senior Assistive Technology Instructor
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4285

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.