[Trainer-Talk] Matching JAWS license with Windows 10 Home/Pro

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:28:51 UTC 2020

Good day. I am looking into a computer for a student. They are on a
budget and may not be able to spend more than $300 or so. My question
is this: does the Home or Pro edition of JAWS matter when putting it
on Windows 10 Home/Pro? In other words, will she be able to have a
Windows 10 Pro computer with JAWS Home? I've gotten conflicting
information on this so looking for some clarification.

Thanks,
Wayne Merritt

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: