[Trainer-Talk] Penguins on the screen

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Oct 6 00:12:53 UTC 2020

Hello all.

I am trying to assist a sighted person who also has disabilities other than
Blindness to access his email account. He needs to visit a specific web site
to resolve a legal issue this week. All he can tell me is that he can see
penguins on the screen. Additional information he can give me is very
limited concerning what he is seeing on his screen. Is anyone familiar with
what a penguin represents and / or if one of the major models of computers
has a penguin as its logo.

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Very Best Regards,

Chris