[Trainer-Talk] Resources and Apps for TalkBack

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 6 20:01:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

I use apple now.
But android is more open source and less expensive generally and improved
accessibility in android as well.
Android needs a website for accessibility of apps and blind friendly apps.
There needs to be an equivalent to apple vis.

I'm also on the lookout for accessible tutorials. I volunteer teach for now
but it would be a good skill to have so if I do work in the access
technology field, I have those skills.

For now, some podcasts cover android and IOS such as Blind Bargains and
Accessible World

Ashley