[Trainer-Talk] Jaws certification test and World Services for the Blind

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:02:29 UTC 2020

Hello all, I had a few questions for you. I have a client that might be sent to Arkansas’s World Services for the Blind for assistive technology training and certifications. She would like to take the Jaws certification test and we are working on ways to study for the exam. Are there any written resources or study materials that anyone has that can help me out? I am also trying to get Jaws certified and I would like a more structured way to study for the exam as the website is quite vague and not very helpful. If anyone has any tips tricks and any resources on taking and passing the test, it would greatly be appreciated.

Lastly, I would like to get any person’s experience with World Services for the Blind in Arkansas that I can relate back to my client so that she can make the best and most sound decision as to where she will go or not. Thank you all and I hope to hear from you soon.