[Trainer-Talk] Jaws certification test and World Services for the Blind

Christopher Murphy cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:08:46 UTC 2020

There is  no need to take the tests for NVDA and fusion before hand, unless they want to do that.
	The only exam I took was the Jaws test the second time I went through the Assistive Technology instructor program.

Christopher Murphy
Assistive Technology Instructor
Email:
cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Confidentiality notice: This communication is deemed privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.