[Trainer-Talk] Need help recording Zoom meetings on Mac

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:17:23 UTC 2020

Hello all. I am in a Journalism course and I need to do an interview project on Zoom and the meeting has to be recorded. I am also working with a client who has to record one of his classes on Zoom. The issue I’m having is that I am recording on a Mac, and when I stop the recording and leave the meeting, it tells me that the recording is being converted. The only problem is that it says that the Mac has no application to open and convert the file. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do to solve this issue and convert recorded files from Zoom? If anyone can give any suggestions or meet with me on a call, it would greatly be appreciated. Thank you so much.