[Trainer-Talk] Dragon, possible OT questions

Brian Lee brianllee at charter.net
Thu Sep 24 23:35:55 UTC 2020

Hello Nick,

I just checked my list of J-Say commands and you should be able to use the
"Start selection or "Begin selection" commands to mark the beginning of a
list.  Try using the "End selection" J-Say command to mark the ending of the
selection, which could be the end of a list.  These commands were in an
older list of J-Say commands but hopefully they are still effective.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianllee at charter.net