[Trainer-Talk] NVDA Quirkinesses

Quentin Christensen quentin at nvaccess.org
Mon Sep 28 23:50:38 UTC 2020

As Jason indicated, you should be able to fix this from within Dropbox.
Out of curiosity, why are you using such an old version of NVDA?

Also, you can always download the current NVDA from
https://www.nvaccess.org/download/ and when you run it, select "Continue"
rather than installing, in order to test out new features.  The main things
you can't do with a temporary copy is save your settings, use NVDA on a
touch screen, or interact with secure screens like the Windows sign in
screen.  Note that you can also create a portable copy of NVDA which can be
used on any machine, even without admin access, and where you can save
settings.  It also won't affect any installed version of NVDA.

Regards

Quentin.