[Trainer-Talk] NVDA Quirkinesses

Kerryann Ifill ksbf at caribsurf.com
Tue Sep 29 10:28:24 UTC 2020

Good morning all:

Thank you so much for your feedback and I’ll give it a whirl.

As to why such an old version?

Two reasons really.
For someone reason when I tried updating NVDA on my system it keeps crashing.
Secondly, the one system ( that I did get it updated on no longer worked with some of the add ons and I didn’t have the time go hunt up the new ones.  I want to update, but I didn’t need to inherit any other issues before I fixed this one.

Regards
Kerryann Ifill