[Trainer-Talk] NVDA Quirkinesses

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 29 01:46:30 UTC 2020

Hello,

I think I understand what you may be dealing with. I think this is a thing where Dropbox is asking you to try out their version of wordprocessing software which is Dropbox Paper, and to click on their offering. It is not that super accessible. I would suggest trying to use your review / navigator objects cursors and doing an NVDA+slash to route your mouse pointer and then click on the No Thanks button or however it is called. I had the same challenge several months ago when I reformatted my PC and reinstalled Word and Dropbox again.

I think you can also try ALT+Tab to the Word document, though the Dropbox Paper dialog comes up again from time to time.

Hope it helps. Have a terrific day.

Best,

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME