[Trainer-Talk] Blackboard accessibility with a Mac

Jen&Parmesan McEachen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:12:49 UTC 2021

I am going to give this a HUGE assumption, as I use Blackboard on Windows
for my current studies; and it is highly accessible, so I assume it would
likely be the case for a Mac. I don't have details on Voiceover, but I use
JAWS with Mozilla Firefox with no issues. Blackboard Collaborate (video
conferencing software) is not accessible; although, they say it is so, but
it isn't the case from the few times I've used it. Blackboard, is 98%
accessible, with some minor glitches here and there.

Doubt this is helpful, but at least it is a hopeful start!

Jen