[Trainer-Talk] Having an issue with Dropbox launching, brings up an error message that says contact admin or re-install program.

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Mon Dec 27 20:08:12 UTC 2021

Kat,
Thus far, I haven't had any issues with Dropbox loading on either of
my Windows machines. Are you able to download the latest executable
for Dropbox from their website? Some programs will let you install an
update over your current copy using the most recent .exe.

--
Shane Lowe.
Community Operations Manager @ Mediate