[Trainer-Talk] Vital Source bookshelf

nikpetersson at blindmast.com nikpetersson at blindmast.com
Tue Feb 9 00:38:54 UTC 2021

Good day everyone and a very happy Monday.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and that you are all getting a good start
to the week.

I have a client who is needing to work with the Vital Source Bookshelf.  He
is a JAWS user.  According to the Vital Source web site all pdf and epub
formats are readable within their desktop reader.  However, I have
downloaded a number of books with him and I am not finding them accessible
at all.  If at all possible, could someone get in touch with me off list to
discuss this if you have experience using the Vital Source Bookshelf.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards, Nik.

Nik Petersson

Senior Accessibility Consultant