[Trainer-Talk] suggestions for sighted coworkers interested in learning Braille

nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 01:52:38 UTC 2021

I agree that the courses through the Hadley Institute are great. I work at
the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and all of our employees go through
blindness skills training under learning shades. The training includes
Braille. Most of our staff have made it beyond the alphabet. We use a book
by Sahar Husseini called "Simply Braille". Her website is
https://all-about-braille.com/

Another resource that keeps it light and fun is
http://braillebug.org/