[Trainer-Talk] Customizing JAWS Tutor messages for a specific site

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:48:22 UTC 2021

Greetings Trainers. I am wanting to customize the JAWS Tutor messages
to only occur when I am on any of the Google Classroom pages. There
used to be a way to customize the Basic settings in JAWS, such as to
use them with a specific application or system-wide. However, it looks
like this option was removed. I would like tutor messages for
Classroom since there are often good help messages in there, like when
working with Google Docs. But I am an intermediate user and don't need
tutor messages giving me constant help on the computer. I'm using
Windows 10 with the latest build of JAWS 2021.

Thanks,
Wayne Merritt

--
Follow me on Twitter: @wcmerritt