[Trainer-Talk] iPhone Se 2020

Jim McCarthy bmoresoxfan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:59:03 UTC 2021

My wife has the SE but does not use the bailing feature so I do not know. I
had the eight and found the keyboard crowded and so didn’t ever really get
a custom to using that feature myself. Perhaps you might consider an 11
which has a lower price point than the 12, that is if the features of the
12 aren’t as important as price.