[Trainer-Talk] iPhone Se 2020

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 03:00:23 UTC 2021

I had an iPhone 8 before upgrading to the plus. The hardest part of using BSI on the 8 (which is still an issue on the 8 plus) is figuring out a way to hold the phone so the speaker isn’t muted when typing. From what I’ve heard, this will always be a problem no matter what you do.

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone