[Trainer-Talk] Minutes for the 2020 National Federation of the Blind Assistive Technology Trainers Division Meeting

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:23:21 UTC 2021

Is there a link for joining the division for paying dues? Like for PayPal?
Thank you!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.