[Trainer-Talk] Important: Pay your membership dues to vote!

Chancey Fleet chancey.fleet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:15:54 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Our team at the National office has kindly arranged for us to submit dues
online so that we can hold elections this year! (Remember that, since
elections were suspended last year due to the pandemic, this election will
be for a one-year term).
To pay your dues, support the organization and secure your chance to vote,
please pay your dues at this link:
Division Donation Form | National Federation of the Blind (nfb.org)
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=44>

Select our division, select the option for "Dues", put in your contact and
payment information, and receive confirmation. It's pretty easy!
I encourage everyone to take this step ASAP. The opportunity to pay dues
will close at 3:30 PM Eastern this Thursday, halfway through our division
meeting.
A separate email will be coming your way shortly with our division agenda
and Zoom link.

Best,
Chancey Fleet
President, Assistive Tech Trainers' Division
National Federation of the Blind