[Trainer-Talk] Help with Silenzio

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 23:14:49 UTC 2021

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help. I installed Silenzio on my Lenovo laptop to solve the very annoying speech clipping I was having with JAWS. It fixed the problem, but now I cannot seem to update it. I keep getting a notification of an update. I download it, run the setup, only to be warned that I must close all instances of Silenzio before continuing with the update. However, there’s no way to quit the program, so I cannot get the update to go through. I’ve tried all the usual ways of quitting the program, but there’s no way to kill it so I can do this update. Does anyone have experience with this program? How can I kill Silenzio so I can update it? This is driving me crazy.

Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone