[Trainer-Talk] new word files being created

Sarah Harris sarahandfamily04 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 02:01:26 UTC 2021

   Good evening. i use a laptop that i purchased in 2016 for most of
my writing. i use Microsoft word, and lately, while I'm writing, a new
file is created and given a random name. the original file is still in
my list of documents, but the new file is the only one that has the
information I've added. Since the laptop is old, I started using a
flash drive, which helped for a while. Then, last night, i had an
additional file on the flash drive as well. So, I changed the file
name, then deleted the other file. Is there anything I can do? thank
goodness this does not happen when I use word on my desktop. is it
time to replace the laptop?