[Trainer-Talk] Video editing software

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 03:35:21 UTC 2021

Hello all, I know this is a group for assistive technology training, but you all gave me so much help about the MacBook I thought I would ask you this question. I have a YouTube channel and I am a communications and Journalism student in college. I need to learn how to edit videos, but moreover, I need to use a video editing software. Is there one that you all recommend that I can use on the Mac and if so, do you have any hotkeys I could use especially since school is practically in a month or so since we’re pretty much done with June. Thank you.