[Trainer-Talk] Position for a 1099 Contract Content Writer for our TrainingWare Assistive Technology Training System

mydigitalapex at gmail.com mydigitalapex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 21:09:25 UTC 2021

Hello All:

Digital Apex is looking for a content writer for our TrainingWare Courses related  to teaching the internet and the Google Suite with JAWS, NVDA, ZoomText and ZoomText Fusion.

This is a 1099 contract opportunity which means hours are flexible . The hourly rate paid will depend on knowledge and experience in writing for the above topic areas.  .

If you are interested, please send your resume in accessible format to Mark Nelson, mark at mydigitalapex.com.