[Trainer-Talk] Accessing list of books on the bard mobile app from one device to another?

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:57:34 UTC 2021

Hi All,
I wanted to reach out to you, as someone has asked me to find out how to access their list of books on their bookshelf on the bard mobile app on one device to the other? They have a new iPhone but they cannot access their list of books currently on their bookshelf. So they’re using their old iPhone to do this. If anyone could be of help with this, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat