[Trainer-Talk] Accessing list of books on the bard mobile app from one device to another?

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Fri May 7 17:01:39 UTC 2021

I don't think you can. I think the books are just downloaded locally. If you go into the "Get Books" tab though, there is an option called "Previous downloads." That might help them get the books they want that they had on the previous device without having to search for them all.

Greg Aikens, M.Ed
Children and Youth Services Manager
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4331

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.